Naturactin Health and Wellness
About This Product
- Delicious Hemp Gummies – Naturactin Health and Wellness presents the most effective and beneficial hеmp gummy bears – much more delicious than any other hеmp edibles!
- Why You Need Gummies – Hemp Gummy 10mg is an attractive shape, pleasant taste, and a slight smell combined with powerful composition and amazing properties! Get an ideal natural supplement for health improvement.
- Stress & Anxiеty Ease – Our hеmp extract gummies help reduce muscles’ and joints’ discomfort while releasing stress, anxiеty, and poor sleep. Also, our all-natural hеmp oil gummy bears significantly support healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- Relax, Renew & Refresh – Hеmp oil is enriched with essential fatty acids Omega 3,6 & 9 that have been shown to benefit mood health. It is designed to help you re-energize your mind while staying focused on your most important tasks.
- We Are Here to Assist – Our customer support team is 24/7 ready to help you. If, for some reason, you don’t feel completely happy with your purchase, please, contact us. We will be glad to improve your experience. Each customer is valued!
What Is Hemp?
The term “hemp” is used to mean cannabis that contains 0.3 percent or less THC content by dry weight. Why 0.3 percent? This definition was first proposed in 1979, in a book called “The Species Problem in Cannabis: Science & Semantics.” In the book, author Ernest Small addresses the fact that it’s difficult to distinguish hemp and cannabis because there’s no actual taxonomical difference between the two. Small proposed the 0.3 percent rule as a possible solution, but he himself acknowledged that it’s an arbitrary number. This number was used in the legal definition of hemp, as specified in the Agricultural Act of 2018 and other laws in the United States. Because the THC level in hemp is so low, it’s unlikely to get you high.
While cannabis seeds essentially contain no cannabinoids, cannabinoids are found in higher concentrations in cannabis flowers, leaves, and stalks. Those looking to experience cannabis’s beneficial effects often turn to cannabis flowers, which can be smoked or extracted into tinctures and edibles. Cannabis strains high in THC may produce a high and may be used for medical purposes, like pain management. Strains low in THC but higher in other cannabinoids, like cannabidiol (CBD), may also produce beneficial effects but won’t get you high. Hemp, or cannabis with less than 0.3 percent THC, can also be grown to create other kinds of products, including paper, clothing, textiles, animal feed, plastic, and food products such as hemp seed, hemp oil, hemp milk, etc. Because hemp grows faster than trees and other crops, it’s considered to be a more sustainable way of making products like paper and textiles. Hemp seed is quite nutritious, as it’s a complete protein that’s also high in fiber.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Take one (1) gummy at night. If desired, take additional gummies. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Hemp Extract 10mg, Vitamin E, Vitamin B, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural Apple Flavor
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
For Our Free Health Quiz, visit: www.naturactin.net
Visit Our Blog At – www.naturactin.com