Naturactin Health and Wellness
About This Product
- Max Potency! 1200 Mg Pure Berberine: Naturactin Health & Wellness Berberine Extract has 1200mg of the highest quality Berberine HCI. Berberine has been shown to lower blood sugar, support immune function, gastrointestinal support, promote weight management, and improve cardiovascular health.
- Effective! Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar And Cholesterol: Berberine HCL (Berberis Aristata) is a compound found in plants such as barberry and goldenseal which has been clinically researched to show it may help regulate blood sugar and cholesterol.
- High Quality! Single Ingredient Supplement: Our potent formula of Berberine is made with only one main ingredient Berberine HCI and vegetable cellulose capsules. Our mission is to make sure you will always get the highest-quality, pure, and safe products that help our customers to live happier and healthier lives.
- Made In the USA! Third-Party Tested: In an FDA registered laboratory that meets cGMP standards. With NO Artificial ingredients, binders, color additives, chemicals, fillers, or preservatives. This product is All Natural, Free of Soy, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Wheat, GMOs, Peanuts, Sweeteners, Shellfish & Sugar
- Trusted Brand! No-Risk – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: You can be sure that you made a good decision when you buy wellness products from Naturactin Health & Wellness. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a full refund or a replacement product. It’s that simple, guaranteed.
What is Berberine?
Berberine is a compound found in many plants, including European barberry, Phellodendron, Oregon grape, goldenseal, and goldthread. These plants have historically been used to treat everything from infection to sores. The first traces of berberine being used medicinally are found more than 3000 years ago when the barberry plant and its relatives were being cultivated in China and South Asia.
The stems, leaves, and bark of the plant were used in a variety of ways. Evidence also shows that berberine-containing plants were used in South America, the Middle East, and Europe to treat different conditions. Today, berberine is being investigated as a treatment for diabetes, high cholesterol, and even polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
Potential Health Benefits
The possible health benefits of berberine stem from how it affects enzymes in the body. Berberine binds to enzymes and parts of your cells and changes how they work. It seems to do this to many individual enzymes, and even DNA and RNA.
1- Lowering Cholesterol
Taking berberine supplements regularly appears to lower total cholesterol, “bad” cholesterol, and triglycerides in people with high cholesterol. It works differently from today’s standard cholesterol medications, so it may help treat people who are resistant to other cholesterol-lowering drugs.
2- Heart Health
People with heart disease often have fatigue and irregular heartbeats. Studies show that taking berberine supplements combined with standard heart disease treatments reduces these symptoms. Berberine reduced the risk of death from heart disease without apparent side effects.
3- Blood Sugar Control
Berberine has also been shown to lower glucose levels in people with diabetes. Studies show that it helps your body respond better to insulin and prevents your liver from creating more glucose. As a result, people with diabetes may find berberine helps lower their blood sugar levels.
4- Lowering Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is associated with heart disease and strokes. Taking berberine may help lower your diastolic and systolic blood pressure (the bottom and top numbers of your blood pressure reading).
5- Weight Loss
While berberine is not a magic weight-loss pill, it may help people with a body mass index (BMI) over 30 loose weight. Two studies have shown that taking a berberine supplement over the course of three months results in significant weight loss. This may be due to how berberine helps control insulin and other hormones that regulate your fat cells.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement take three (3) capsules before once a day.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
For Our Free Health Quiz, visit: www.naturactin.net
Visit Our Blog At – www.naturactin.com