About This Product
- Made in USA with Premium Global Ingredients. cGMP Quality Manufacturing.
- Health & Beauty Benefits – So many people are already using topical coconut oil for skin and hair, but isn’t it time to feel the benefits on the inside as well? Nuturactin Health & Wellness Organic Coconut Oil softgels are packed with healthy fats like MCTs (medium chain triglycerides), and when added to your health & beauty regimen, you’ll see and feel the difference! Don’t just rely on topical when you can go fully tropical by adding this superfood to your diet!
- Pure Organic & Extra Virgin – Made with the highest grade coconut oil on the planet, Nuturactin Health & Wellness Organic Coconut Oil is designed to shine over the rest. Our cold pressed oil is unfiltered and unrefined, so that you get Organic Coconut Oil fresh from the tree without any additives or preservatives, in the convenience of a softgel capsule!
- Premium Natural Oil – Grown in the tropical Philippines, our oil comes from the finest source of coconuts around. Perfect growing conditions make for top caliber coconuts — which is an essential component in crafting our world-class coconut oil supplement. Our premium quality oil is then brought to our state-of-the-art facility for production, right at home in the United States.
- Supports Heart & Brain Health – Did you grow up hearing that all fats are bad? Recently, research surrounding the subject was found to be extremely flawed and it turns out our bodies need saturated fats! Coconut oil contains vast amounts of the MCTs, lauric acid and capric acid to ensure you get natural, unprocessed healthy fats to protect important organs like your heart and brain.
What Is Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is made by pressing the fat from the white “meat” inside the giant nut. About 84% of its calories come from saturated fat. To compare, 14% of olive oil’s calories are from saturated fat and 63% of butter’s are. “This explains why, like butter and lard, coconut oil is solid at room temperature with a long shelf life and the ability to withstand high cooking temperatures,” says registered dietitian Lisa Young, PhD. And it’s the reason coconut oil has a bad rap from many health officials. But there may be a saving grace. Coconut oil’s saturated fat is made up mostly of medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs. Some people say your body handles them differently than the longer-chain fats in liquid vegetable oils, dairy, and fatty meats.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
As a dietary supplement take two (2) softgels once a day. For best results take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your healthcare professional.
See Nutrition Facts
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.